I just read a review today of the new Acutouch 9500 massage chair from Human Touch. You can read the review here:
Nothing new about the technology that we haven’t already discussed. But, for the first time I see a price for this bad boy. According to the author of this piece, the chair will retail for $5999. Quite a jump from the $3999 for the sister chair,and predecessor, the HT-1650 massage chair. I am very interested to see this chair in comparison to the HT-1650.
The author also mentions that it will be a “few months” before the chair is available to the public. My sources tell me September now. I have also learned that the ottoman on the Acutouch 9500 will actually raise off the ground to facilitate a more horizontal positioning. As you may or may not know, the foot and calf ottoman on the HT-1650, which we have always felt is the best foot and calf massage in the business, always rested on the ground at a 45 degree angle because, as we were told, it was too heavy to raise off the ground. Well, the new 9500 will actually raise off the ground. I think this is a good thing.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017