I was thrilled to get this email from Jun Roxas, a new client who purchased a brand new Sogno PLUS massage chair by Inada. I thought I would share it with you before I put it on the website, in our testimonial department…
A few observations:
1) Holding the control is a bit awkward, I might install it on a gooseneck (like the Panasonic chair) so I can see it while reclined and have easy access to it.
2) The chair does so much more than the instructions, the combinations are endless.
3) It can be reclined to the Zero Gravity position yet they don’t advertise this.
Over the weekend, I had to walk away from it or I would have had too many massages!
Thanks again for the great service. You have a customer and reference for life.
Best of regards,
RW CREATIVE_15A Marconi_Irvine_CA_92618_
Thanks, Jun. We are so glad that you are happy with this awesome massage chair.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016