I was thrilled to get this email from Jun Roxas, a new client who purchased a brand new Sogno PLUS massage chair by Inada. I thought I would share it with you before I put it on the website, in our testimonial department…
Received my chair on Friday. It’s AWESOME!!!! It did take some adjusting to get it just right but the more I used it and explored, the more comfortable I got with it.
A few observations:
1) Holding the control is a bit awkward, I might install it on a gooseneck (like the Panasonic chair) so I can see it while reclined and have easy access to it.
2) The chair does so much more than the instructions, the combinations are endless.
3) It can be reclined to the Zero Gravity position yet they don’t advertise this.
Over the weekend, I had to walk away from it or I would have had too many massages!
Thanks again for the great service. You have a customer and reference for life.
Best of regards,
RW CREATIVE_15A Marconi_Irvine_CA_92618_
Thanks, Jun. We are so glad that you are happy with this awesome massage chair.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chair Stretch Programs: L-track vs. S-track - July 19, 2017
- Panasonic EP30007 Discontinued - July 11, 2017
- Mail Bag – L-Track vs. S-Track; Panasonic MA73 vs. Inada Dreamwave; Health Problems - June 26, 2017
- Massage Chairs and the IlioTibial Band (ITB) - June 20, 2017
- Cozzia Qi & Cozzia Qi SE Massage Chairs - June 15, 2017