I was thrilled to get this email from Jun Roxas, a new client who purchased a brand new Sogno PLUS massage chair by Inada. I thought I would share it with you before I put it on the website, in our testimonial department…
Received my chair on Friday. It’s AWESOME!!!! It did take some adjusting to get it just right but the more I used it and explored, the more comfortable I got with it.
A few observations:
1) Holding the control is a bit awkward, I might install it on a gooseneck (like the Panasonic chair) so I can see it while reclined and have easy access to it.
2) The chair does so much more than the instructions, the combinations are endless.
3) It can be reclined to the Zero Gravity position yet they don’t advertise this.
Over the weekend, I had to walk away from it or I would have had too many massages!
Thanks again for the great service. You have a customer and reference for life.
Best of regards,
RW CREATIVE_15A Marconi_Irvine_CA_92618_
Thanks, Jun. We are so glad that you are happy with this awesome massage chair.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017
- Free Massage Chair Returns Through 12/31/17! - November 27, 2017