I am seriously in the market for a massage chair. I have read everything on the internet about every brand including the ones that you sell. I have experienced the HT 270 chair 3 times in the past month and with its limited massage it gave me relief.
It was used and was being sold at a consignment store. It was bought as I waited for it go down one more time. This was a good thing because I started looking for one that had a warranty.
I have received a lot of massage by massage therapists in my life, but I can’t afford that often for I am a retired RN. Please give me your recommendation for a chair that cost no more that $2500-3000.00
I have listen to some of your reports on massage chairs every two weeks. I am 5’10” tall and like deep tissue work. I have some low back pain due to loss of height in 3-4 vertebra. I used to be 5’11”. I am 68 years old and am a ballroom dances and like feet and leg massage also. I know that your chair does your arms but chairs in my price rang may not include hands, lower and upper arms.
Thank you for a recommendation in my price range.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018
- Luraco iRobotics 7 vs. Luraco Legend - May 9, 2018