Back pain is a very common issue that will affect most people in the U.S. eventually. What causes the pain is different for everyone. You have to identify the symptoms of your pain in order to help diagnose what is wrong. Asking the right questions can lead to the answers to solving your back pain. Some common causes of back pain include muscle strains and spasms, ruptured discs, spinal stenosis, arthritis, and spondyloslisthesis. You can visit a chiropractor to learn more about your back pains.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017