I often have calls and inquiries about which chairs would be best suited for tall folks, but once in a while I get an email like this one asking for chair suggestions for someone quite short.
Hi Dr Weidner, I found your site while researching for a massage chair for my mom. Your website and reviews are truly great, the best I could find on google. My mom is very petite, only 4’10” tall. She has lower back pain close to the spine. I really want to get her a massage chair to alleviate her pains. I’m wondering which models would fit her better? I’ve seen some good reviews about osaki models, would osaki 7200h fit her size? I also saw a human touch model in costco, that chair looks pretty small but doesn’t have many fancy functionalities that Osaki does. Could you please give some suggestions on which brand/model would work better for her case? I’d really appreciate it. Thanks, Liang
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Panasonic MAJ7 vs. Panasonic MA73 - May 14, 2019
- DreamWave, Sogno, & Inada – What’s Going On? - May 8, 2019
- Which Massage Chair is the Quietest? - April 30, 2019
- Review of Infinity Overture Massage Chair - April 17, 2019
- Selecting a Massage Chair for the Best Stretching & Decompression - April 9, 2019