Many people suffer from lower back pain, and there are a variety of causes for it. Bad posture while sitting for long periods of time, or poor overall strength and conditioning, are two very common factors that contribute to back discomfort. Yoga can often help in dealing with these, increasing the chance you will find some relief. As long as you proceed cautiously, and with awareness of what you’re feeling, yoga is safe. Trying some poses and stretches can be worth the time.
Read more: 8 Yoga Poses to Relieve Lower Back Pain
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017