Many people suffer from lower back pain, and there are a variety of causes for it. Bad posture while sitting for long periods of time, or poor overall strength and conditioning, are two very common factors that contribute to back discomfort. Yoga can often help in dealing with these, increasing the chance you will find some relief. As long as you proceed cautiously, and with awareness of what you’re feeling, yoga is safe. Trying some poses and stretches can be worth the time.
Read more: 8 Yoga Poses to Relieve Lower Back Pain
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018