It makes a lot of sense to avoid stress and anxiety if people can do so. The stress and anxiety can cause larger health issues for them in the future. People want to try to be able to sleep in the future. They are going to deal with larger health related issues if they do not get to sleep at the right times. People have to be able to find a way to make smart decisions as many times a day in order to avoid major healthcare issues.
- Stress and anxiety can trigger chronic pain, which is why it is so important to work to resolve one’s stress as much as possible.
- Poor sleeping habits are linked to chronic pain, which is why it is critical to maintain a healthy sleep routine.
- Inflammatory foods such as those containing caffeine, gluten, and MSG can all contribute to chronic pain.
“Chronic pain affects a massive number of people. In fact, according to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, it affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined, and is the most common cause of long-term disability.”
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Mobility & Stretching - December 9, 2019
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018