“Tis the season…yes the season of celebration, but also the season of procrastination! Because Black Friday/Cyber Monday was a little later in the year than usual, your holiday shopping days have been cut down a bit. And that means that shipping deadlines have already come upon us…and in some cases passed.
The last delivery date, in MOST circumstances (but not all!), would be December 24th, which is a Tuesday this year. If you are ordering a massage, regardless of where you live in the country, you have until the end of this week to order. Even that deadline may be too generous if lousy weather hits enroute to the chair’s delivery to your home or business.
Guaranteed white glove delivery has passed for a few of the massage chair companies, depending on where you live.
For example, Inada and Human Touch ship their chairs out of Southern California. If you live in the upper North East part of the country, white glove delivery in time for Christmas is not guaranteed.
Infinite Therapeutics ships their chairs out of Seattle, Washington. White glove delivery to Florida is still very possible, but it might be hard to guarantee that delivery before the 25th.
Of course, if you live in the western USA, white glove delivery is still an option that is pretty much guaranteed for Human Touch, Inada, Infinite Therapeutics, Omega, and Cozzia.
Osaki ships their chairs out of Dallas, Texas. The closer you live to Texas, the greater your chance of a guaranteed white glove delivery before Christmas. Ditto for Johnson chairs which ship out of Wisconsin.
“So, Dr. Weidner, when is the last possible date to order to get our new chair before the 25th?”
I would think it is safe to say that if you order by Friday of this week (December 13, 2103), you’ll be good to go, especially with our free curbside delivery which takes less time to get to it’s destination than does White Glove. If you are wanting White Glove, order NOW and hope that the chair gets to your home in time.
Here are a couple of other thoughts…
1. If you live in an out-of-the-way locale, it may take longer to get the chair to you. So, whether you get regular curbside or white glove delivery, ordering sooner than later is always the best policy to give yourself the best chance of getting your chair in time.
2. If you do order too late, let me know if you want something to put under the tree for the 25th and we’ll overnight you a gift card to use in lieu of the actual chair….at least your l0ved ones will know you got them something, even if you, like me, are a procrastinator!
3. Expedited delivery is always an option, no matter how late you order. However, it is very expensive!! Call me if you want to consider getting expedited delivery for your chair. I will get you a price quote.
I will be on “red alert” with my phone all week to take your orders. The moment I have your order, I will forward your order to the massage chair company to expedite delivery. I will then send you the tracking info once I receive it from the shipping company.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - February 20, 2019
- Fujimedic Kumo Notes..and more! - February 14, 2019
- Luraco Legend Plus vs. Luraco Legend - February 6, 2019
- Las Vegas Furniture Market 1/29/19 – What I Learned! - February 2, 2019
- Comparing Massage Chair Features? Consider These Options - January 29, 2019