I haven’t written in a while with any specials because, quite frankly, we haven’t had any returns or exchanges for a while (and heaven knows the massage chair companies never lower their prices!).
That changed this week when a recent customer experienced “buyer’s remorse” and returned an Inada Doctor’s Choice 3A massage chair to my showroom on Monday. The chair is only a week old and still has a full warranty. It is brand new, for all intents and purposes.
If you have heard of this limited-edition massage chair from Inada before, then you know how great this chair is. It retails for $5799 but I have this 1-week old, gently-used one for $4999, while it lasts.
If you haven’t heard of it before, check it out here: www.inada-3a-massage-chair.com
I have one on display in my showroom and since we’ve had it, I’d say that folks who visited the showroom were split 50/50 on whether to get the famous Inada Sogno or the Inada Doctor’s Choice 3A massage chair.
When a customer would try this chair along with the Sanyo 7700 and Panasonic 30007 massage chairs, which are chairs in the same class and price range, the Inada Doctor’s Choice 3A was picked virtually every time over the other two.
Yes…it is THAT good! I just love this chair.
Here are some of the cool features about the Doctor’s Choice chair:
1. It has shoulder airbags that push the shoulders down FROM THE FRONT! This allows the massage rollers to push your mid back forward while the shoulders are held back…that’s how the primary posture function works (don’t we all have slumped shoulders to some degree or another?)
2. Hand massage airbags on the SIDE of the chair and not on TOP of the armrests, like most conventional massage chairs. In a normal posture, aren’t your hands supposed to be at the SIDE of your body? Yes!
3. Seat airbags that inflate on your left side and then on your right, simulating the twisting/turning motion that your low back discs need so badly to keep healthy and nourished…and which no other manufacturer’s chairs can do.
4. Low back stretch program that is heavenly…my personal favorite program on the chair.
5. The rollers go WAY down the back…all the way to the top part of of the buttock muscles…no other chairs’ rollers go so low in the low back (absolutely amazing if you have “sacral” or “sacroiliac” problems).
6. Like all Inada massage chairs, this chair is manufactured in Japan.
This gently-used chair is dark gray (slate, almost black) in color and is in absolutely PRISTINE condition. I will pay for shipping to your home or office. Inada’s famous, industry-best, 3 year comprehensive, on-site warranty applies to this chair.
The price for this 1-week old massage chair is only $4999 (regularly $5799).
You will need to call me at 801-2026 when you order this chair as I don’t have it on my website at this price.
Feel free to call me anytime also if you’d like to discuss this or any other massage chair we carry. I am always at your disposal, day or night.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017