CURRENT Specials (Call 888-259-5380 for MORE up-to-the-minute specials!!)
Dr. Alan Weidner - Founder & CEO
I'd love to chat with you! — Call me now at 801-651-2026
Why Buy From Massage-Chair-Relief.com?
- 90-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- No restocking/handling fees on a return
- "Travel Credit" savings for out-of-state visitors to our showroom
- Airport pick-up & drop-off for out-of-state visitors (lunch included!)
- "Best Price Guarantee"
- Speak directly to Dr. Weidner by phone (before and after the sale!)
- On-demand customer support (phone, email, online chat)
- Free shipping on all chairs
- Most comprehensive massage chair comparison chart
- Raving customer reviews
- Financing available (GE Capital or PayPal "Bill Me Later")
- Extensive massage chair video and article database
- Dr. Weidner's 18 years of clinical chiropractic experience
Our YouTube Channel
Check out all of our videos at our YouTube channel.
Visit Dr. Weidner's Blog
Check out my BLOG to learn all the latest news...
A detailed description of the Panasonic warranties, including a few comments from Dr. Weidner to clarify.
A review of the seat airbags in the IT-8200 (& IT-8500) chair from Infinite Therapeutics.
Dr. Weidner discusses some things you should know when you are in the process of deciding which massage chair is right for you.
Dr. Weidner goes over stock status and some chit chat about the Luraco iRobotics 6 chair on this week's edition of his Industry Update.
A bullet point comparison between the HT-7450 and the ZeroG 4.0, both popular Human Touch chairs.
Here is a video demonstrating how to get comfortable and familiar with the Osaki OS-6000 (& OS-7200H) chair.
Search Massage-Chair-Relief.comSearch for any topic, model, news, or review below...
See what our customers are saying...
When we first came to the store in Salt Lake it was awesome. Stephanie was so nice and knowledgeable about all the chairs that were in the show room. She had us take off our shoes and sit in each chair to see the differences between the chairs. We left that day very happy and discussing which chairs we liked the most. The next day we went to another store here and were very disappointed in the customer service and selection that was available. So we went back to Massage Chair Relief.
I ordered this chair for my husband as a gift. It is pleasure to buy from massage-chair-relief.com and has very good communication. Highly Recommended.
The chair was was a snap to set up. The controls are easy to use and the many different massage options hit about every spot on the body - including feet! The leather is nice and soft, it looks beautiful in my family room.
I bought a sanyo massage chair from this website through a price match and they had the BEST deal with extra bonus gifts and EXCELLENT customer service when i called them through the phone. I was scared ordering a big purchase item through a website, but rest assured these guys answered my questions and are trustworthy. Pleasure doing business with them, the chair is working great.
Thanks for your great service getting us our chair. We purchased the Omega Ion chair and we LOVE it. My wife has chronic back and neck problems so her doctor recomended we purchase a massage chair. Without being rich, we were worried about the expense. But your price matching, which was incredibly easy and totally in line with your claims, helped out...
Visit Our Showroom
Our Massage Chair Relief showroom is located at:
2248 W. 5400 S. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Hours: Mon - Sat By Appointment
Phone: 801-417-8240 | 888-259-5380
Not from Utah? Check out our discount program for out-of-staters!
Compare massage chair features across multiple manufacturers for all of our available models using our new comparison chart.
"5 Things You Absolutely Must Know Before You Even Consider Investing In A High Quality Robotic Massage Chair"
We value your privacy. Your e-mail will never be shared with anyone.
- Release of stress and total relaxation - It's pretty common to fall asleep while using your own chair!
- Loosening of tightness and stiffness in your muscles - you may feel like a limp rag doll when you finish your new massage chair session.
- Lymph and blood flow improvement - Lymph and blood work together to get harmful toxins out of the body. When the muscles are worked intensely, the result is better lymph and blood flow with more toxins flushed from your body. This process can normalize your blood pressure, as well!
- More optimal healing - By increasing your body's blood flow, you are sending more oxygen to your tissues. Since oxygen is essential to healing, you will see any areas of concern healing much faster.
- Fewer muscle spasms - Perhaps you already know how great your muscles feel after a massage with a licensed massage therapist. Knots and spasms disappear, along with stiff and tight muscles. This is the experience you can expect with your own massage recliner..
- Flexibility improves - Massage is relaxing. It will allow you to move about more freely. You can test yourself by a simple exercise like touching your toes before your massage recliner session and again when you finish. You may be surprised at the dramatic improvement in movement.
- Raise your endorphins - Your own body produces pain relievers naturally. Three very effective ways to raise your endorphin levels are to use massage, chiropractic manipulation, or exercise.
- Better breathing is possible - Your breathing can be restricted by tight muscles around your ribs without your realizing it. Your massage recliner will work those muscles that have been keeping you from breathing deeply. After a session on your chair, test yourself with a deep breath. You may be surprised at how improved your breathing has become.
- Lessened neck and back pain - Tight muscles cause many of the aches and pains in your body. By using your massage recliner to relax those muscles you will find many painful areas resolving almost magically. This can lead to...
- Better, more correct posture - In response to pain, many musculo-skeletal pain sufferers end up with poor posture. The posture a person assumes unconsciously to avoid pain adversely affects all the surrounding muscles, bones, and ligaments. Regular use of your new massage chair will gradually improve your posture. Even after one session you will notice that you are more flexible and standing straighter.
- Degenerative arthritis prevention - By placing more pressure abnormally on portions of the body through poor posture, degenerative arthritis can result. The force of gravity on areas that are not designed for such pressure begins to adversely affect the bones. By using your chair, you will enjoy fewer aches and pains, especially if you are over 40 years of age. The sessions will help you get your body back into the position it was designed to perform in.
- Sense of well-being - By enjoying the changes that come from relaxed muscles, higher endorphin levels, and increased blood and lymph flow, you will feel like a new person. With improved posture you will even look younger and experience a new glow. Your whole life can be improved by regular use of your massage recliner.